2015 - Test on wing 0001, 3.35 G is obtained.
2016 - Modifications made to the wing.
- Manufacture of parts for the 0002 test wing.
- Assembly of a test bed for engine fuel feeding.
2017 - Test on wing 0002, 4.78 G is obtained.
- Launch of prototype 1001, for Parent Aircraft Manufacturing Inc.
2018 - Improvements found when assembling 0002 made to 1001.
- Manufacture of all parts of the left wing.
- Treatment of left wing parts against corrosion
2019 - Aileron conception.
- Design and fabrication of the jigs assemblies for the aileron ensuring the interchangeability thereof.
- Manufacture and protection against corrosion of the parts for the aileron.
- Nominee as : Entrepreneur of the year 2019, from the firm Ernst & Young.
2020 - Everything required to produce the left aileron is completed. Prototype is protected in a wooden box, waiting to meet the wing.
- Parent Aircraft Manufacturing Inc. organized a riveting and an advanced aircraft assembly workshop in February.
- Assembly of the left wing.
2021 - The fuel system is designed and the fuel tank is fabricated.
- The left wing will be completed in fall 2021
- The transfer of the drawings from left to right wing.
- Fabrication of all the detail parts of the right wing.
- Fabrication of the tooling needed to assemble the right wing.