2015 - Test on wing 0001, 3.35 G is obtained.
2016 - Modifications made to the wing.
- Manufacture of parts for the 0002 test wing.
- Assembly of a test bed for engine fuel feeding.
2017 - Test on wing 0002, 4.78 G is obtained.
- Launch of prototype 1001, for Parent Aircraft Manufacturing Inc.
2018 - Improvements found when assembling 0002 made to 1001.
- Manufacture of all parts of the left wing.
- Treatment of left wing parts against corrosion
2019 - Aileron conception.
- Design and fabrication of the jigs assemblies for the aileron ensuring the interchangeability thereof.
- Manufacture and protection against corrosion of the parts for the aileron.
- Nominee as : Entrepreneur of the year 2019, from the firm Ernst & Young.
2020 - Everything required to produce the left aileron is completed. Prototype is protected in a wooden box, waiting to meet the wing.
- Parent Aircraft Manufacturing Inc. organized a riveting and an advanced aircraft assembly workshop in February.
- Assembly of the left wing.
2021 - The fuel system is designed and the fuel tank is fabricated.
- All the assembly jigs are designed and built for the fuel tank.
- All parts for the assembly of the pitot tube, designed and fabricated.
- A conference has been held at l'École Nationale d'Aérotechnique on October, on sheet metal spinning.
- The stiffeners for the aileron bellcrank are completed.
2022 - Electrical wirering installed.
- Drilling of all skins.
- installation of the maintenance door for the fuel tank.
- A conference has been held at l'École Nationale d'Aérotechnique on October, on slitting machining.
- End of the assembly of the left wing.
2023- Fabrication of all the right wing parts.
- Fabrication of all of the right wings assembly jigs.
- Assembly of the right wing.